Friday, June 18, 2010

Shanel's wedding

On June 10, one of my closest friends was sealed in the Portland Temple and I was fortunate enough to witness and share in the blessed event. It was great and I was so very happy for her! The best part was seeing Joe's face when he saw her for the first time in her wedding dress. It was so precious, I teared up. Joe has so much love for her, it makes me so happy to think about it. Sadly, though, Patxi wasn't able to come with me because we was drilling with his National Guard company in the deserts south of Boise. So it was a happy but sad event for me (though happiness from Shanel's happiness totally outweighed the sad). But here are some of my favorite photos from the wedding.  Shanel was stunning!



I carpooled with another one of my closest friends, Britney, who is on the right of Shanel.  We had a blast, we always do :)

1 comment:

Mrs. Romriell said...

Awesome shirt Jess, I am in love with it!!! I love seeing so many happy people!