Friday, July 16, 2010

4 more weeks to go...or maybe less! Yeah!!!!!

I'm 36 weeks today and started my weekly appointments.  So I talked to my doctor about how close my due date was to the date of Patxi leaving and he was totally up for an inducement!  I am so excited! I can hardly believe it!  So we talked and he said that I can be induced anywhere from August 4th to the 11th because those are the days he is "on call."  We technically can't schedule it until I'm 38 weeks (July 30), but the 4-11 is the window we have to choose from.  I am so happy to have the weight of the possibility of Patxi not being there for the birth and blessing of our daughter off my shoulders.  One worry down and taken care of! Oh, it feels soooo great.

That also means that the baby blessing is on the 15th of August at 9:00 am for sure.  So make your plans!

I'm been feeling...well pregnant.  My feet start to swell if I sit from more than ten minutes without putting them up.  But that's how it was with Valin during the last month, so I totally expected it.  She's getting bigger which means her movement is getting quite uncomfortable.  I have the usual aches and pains that comes from housing a 6 pound baby between my hips.  But other than that I'm doing great.  I'm going to start exercising again on the 26th, so I'm excited about that.  I've been so lazy -with good reason of course, but still. 

Which reminds me, Patxi and I are in the market for a treadmill.  It'll be my birthday/Christmas/Anniversary present for this year (a good idea because Patxi won't be here for any of them)  I've wanted one for a while, but I had a gym at the school and mild weather in Salem.  Now that I'll have two kids, I need to do my exercising at home.  I love to run, and it's a great workout, plus I don't mind running on a treadmill at all.  Anyway, I have a goal on getting fit while Patxi's gone and a treadmill in our house would be the best and most likely way to meet this goal.  It's going to be an investment because I want to use it forever.  I want to run until I physically can't anymore.  So If anyone would like to share information they may have on buying a treadmill (what are the good brands ,etc.), I would love to hear! Or if you know anyone who is getting rid of theirs, please tell me!

Since no post is complete without pictures, here are some of Valin at the water park in Pendleton.  We had so much fun that I think I'll buy a pass next year.

They have this cute kid slid that Valin went down literally a thousand times


He loved it!
It looks like so much fun, doesn't it!

3 comments:

Denise Wheeler said...

How fun! the water park looks so great! So, Valin doesn't mine getting water in his face anymore? He'll love the pool we got him, I can't wait till he trys it out. By the way, he looks cutie in he's swim suit.

Kylee said...

That is great that they are going to let you be induced! I was that way when I was in school, we had a date scheduled around my classes and mid-terms. So silly. Greg came two days before the inducement date though! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest one, she is going to be so adorable.
I will keep my eyes out on treadmills. Such a great idea, I don't mind running on them either as long as I have music or a t.v. I have a few friends that are savvy when it comes to buying things like that, I will put call into them for you!

Mrs. Romriell said...

I love these pic. I think he is having a blast and that I should be there to enjoy it!!! Maybe next year! Also I love your hair!!! You are a beautiful lady Jessy! I get to see you in a month-no less than a month!!!