Monday, July 12, 2010

My wish/need list for baby girl

In case anyone was wondering what I still need, with all the wonderful hand-offs I've gotten from amazing people it's was hard to know for sure.  Plus it's good for me to make a list so I can get things in order. 

1. Bassinet
or something like this.  I had planned on placing her in our portable crib in our room until she gets on the same night sleep schedule as Valin, but I just don't think there will be enough room.  It could be with a mobile or not.  Valin's never had one so I don't really know of a need for it, but it might be good.

2. Clothes, but mostly accessories like hair bows, socks, and shoes
3. Receiving Blankets -they worked so well for burp clothes and swadling blankets in the summer.  We've just have boy ones and I haven't decided if it matters or not.
4. Oneies -you always need those
5. Hooded bath towel

This is a picture of Valin's.  It's a frog and he's pretty darn cute, so something like that, but girly.
6. Moving/rocking baby swing
or something like this.  I know that Valin will need most of my attention, so I was thinking of something to put her in that will entertain her while I'm dealing with her brother.

7. Diapers and Wipes -of course!
8. Changing table -It's really not that needed since we've changed Valin on the floor for all of his life, but it would still be nice to have one.
I think that's it.  I'll add more if I find that I've forgot something.

No comments: