Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I'm getting a little antsy, so...

...there goes my hair!

(it's not the best picture, but what I could get with no one else around)


This is how long it was before.  (I'm in the pink and at Shanel's wedding)

It's nothing drastic like Britney's beautiful hair cut, but it's short for me.  We were talking about hair cuts on Sunday and it got me thinking that I might need a trim.  But once I sat in that chair, decided that I wanted a bigger change. The best thing about it is that I got it cut in the Waite's Kitchen Salon and it cost me nothing.  Peni trimmed everything so it was all one length, and then I stood in front of the mirror downstairs and added the layers.  It was the second time I've done it, and I must confess, I'm pretty impressed with myself.

(this is even a worst picture, but it shows the layers a little bit more)

So what do you think?

4 comments:

PBJKLI Ussery said...

love it! AND... I need your address so that I can send you a gift card for your wish list... is Walmart the closest/best store for you?

Brittney said...

i love it! so pretty.

Joseph and Ivy Waite said...

No the picture isn't the greatest, but good enough that I can tell you did a great job on the layers! You are very brave. I like the first picture. You have a mischevious look on your face like you are about to do something daring that you've wanted to do for a long time.

Just me said...

So, did Paxti notice?