Friday, January 9, 2009

36 weeks


I'm 36 weeks (on January 2)! I'm almost there! And it's offical, I waddle when I walk. I don't know yet if it's because my center of gravity has changed or if my aching back and swollen feet make the difference. I pretty much feel huge and am totally ready to carry him in my arms instead of between my hips. This pregnancy has been going great, I really don't have much to complain about, but I'm ready. I want to be able to run again, to bend at the waist, lift more than 20 pounds, and sleep on my back. Plus I am so ready to care for him, to feed him, and put him to sleep. I guess every women gets to this point so they would go through the pains labor in order to get them out; they don't want the alternitive -still being pregnant. Anyway, I'm excited and very anxious to get this show on the the road. It just up to him now.

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

You look so cute!! Congratulations and good luck!!!

So, does he have a name yet?