Friday, January 9, 2009

My Ode to Jillian



I just had to post this picture. I dedicate it to my little sister Jillian. It's a picture of my feet. They are the short stubby things poking out from underneath my prego belly. The reason why this is my "Jillian" picture is because in our family, when she has a camera, whether video or still-picture, she will eventually take a picture of her feet. No lie. There are hours and hours of our trip to New York "foot"age to prove it (yes, pun intended). Plus I also thought that it would be fun to share with you what the world looks like from my point of view.

1 comment:

Mrs. Romriell said...

So true!!!! I love the picture Jess!! And I love the blog, you have such an awesome way of writing. And it was great to see the pictures of the family at Christmas. Awesome apartment, truly and yes the crib was wonderful!! And also you look so beautiful Jess, 32 weeks and still gorgeous! I love ya!!!