Thursday, January 22, 2009

The latest Up-date

So I had my 39 week appointment today. It started out very frustrating because I waited for about 40 minutes. Luckily, I've totally cleared my schedule :) Anyway, so here is what she said: I'm dilalated to 1 cm, my cervic is 98% thinned, he's about 7-7 1/2 pounds, and his head in lowering but he's facing up, well sideways (his back is on my left). She stripped my membranes, so I guess I can go at anytime! Crazy huh, I'm going to have a baby! So I just have to wait and do some exercises to hopefully get him facing my spine. Needless to say, I'm very excited! I pretty much want him out now, especially if he's 7 pounds already, but I guess I'll have to wait. Well, I think that's all. I'll keep you posted.

4 comments:

Beck said...

Good luck Jess! My ssister-in-law had her membranes stripped and went the same day. But no pressure. :) Good luck!

Anonymous said...

Best wishes! You're going to be an awesome mom.

Are You Serious! said...

♥ Emma was 7lbs 6 oz and I was so afraid she was just going to be huge... My mother-in-law had huge babies and the doctor said Emma was going to be BIG... I'm so glad he was wrong!

Good luck!!! you'll do great! How exciting!

oh yeah, I had my membranes stripped with Livvy and she still wasn't born until 2 days later so you never know! :)

Brittney said...

you and patxi should do it :P