Friday, January 30, 2009

Lastest up-date

I'm sad to say but I made it to my 40 weeks (actually 39 weeks and 6 days) appointment yesterday. But even more sad to say is that nothing's really changed. I'm still 1 cm and he's stationed at a -2 (which is nice because I didn't find out his station last time). But they did tell me to come in on Tuesday (Feb 3rd) to get a stress test on the baby and have my menbranes striped so they can induce me, if I don't have him by then (which they would be surprised if I make it through the weekend -like right, at the rate I'm going, I'll see them on Tuesday) So at least I have a date to look forward to. I'll at least have him then, or shortly after that.

But yup, I'm due today and I'm very tired of being pregnant. Oh, and just to explain the date on the floating baby to the right, I put the link up there after I calculated my due date according to my last period. But my due date changed to January 30th after my ultra-sound, I just never changed it on my blog. But who knows, I just might have him on February 1st, why not? Hum! I'm kind of passed the anger and frustration of still being pregnant, I think. I feel like I'm on auto-pilot, not happy, sad, mad, or excited. I just want him out!!!!!! It's ironic how you fear labor pains/signs 8 months of your pregnancy to suddenly start praying so deperately for them. The one things you feared is now the one thing you pray to have. What a twisted world! I guess it has to be this way so women are actually motivated to go though the pain of labor/birth. I just have a fear that he's going to be too big for a vaginal delivery. I really don't want to have a c-section especailly since Patxi and I want a big family. I guess, whatever happens is what's supposed to happen. I have faith that my Heavenly Father is looking out for me and will let happen what is truly best for me and those I love. That thought does bring me some peace.

So anyway, hope to give post the arrival of my son soon! Love ya!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Oh Jess..don't worry, he WILL come out!!! And if you have to have a c-section, I know of a lady who has 15 kids with 7 or 8 c-sections...her blog is mamahen15.blogspot.com. She's pretty darn cool...

Anyway, hang in there honey...good luck!!!

Brittney said...

WE WANT A BABY!! I hope he comes soon for you :)